The Gateway to Paradise
Lospass Airport is home to the Lost Highway and Past Highway interchange so almost all visitors, whether arriving on the island by land or by air, must pass through the airport. It also serves as the gateway to overseas travel for residents of surrounding island not fortunate enough to have their own airports. It goes without saying that it is the place where most tourists first set foot on Lospass Island.
10 Amazing Abandoned Places Around the Globe
- Spree Park, Berlin, Germany
- Hotel del Salto in Colombia - featured previously on Curious History
- Gulliver’s Travels Park, Kawaguchi, Japan
- Abandoned mill in Sorrento, Italy
- Mirny (Mir) Mine is a former open pit diamond mine located in Mirny, Eastern Siberia, Russia - The second largest man-made hole in the world
- The abandoned flats in Keelung, Taiwan
- Holland Island in the Chesapeake Bay, Maryland, United States
- Craco is an abandoned commune and Medieval village in Italy
- Dadipark Dadizel in Belgium
- Abandoned train depot in Czestochowa, Poland
Where do you get your ideas from?
It’s here! Godsweeper is now available to play, for free, on Kongregate!
I’ll follow up at a later date with a full blog post, but in the mean time point your browsers here and start recruiting those followers!!!
Original score from the Orphan Black season finale, ‘Endless Forms Most Beautiful,’ by brilliant series composer Trevor Yuile.
The music in the last episode of Season 1 was rather good!
Here’s a little game I made using Puzzle Script. If you haven’t tried it yet, you should. It’s so easy to get set up and get a game running!
20 places that don’t look real (part 2)
14.Solar du Uyuni-Bolivia
17.Tunnel of love-Ukraine
18.Wisteria flower tunnel-Japan
19.Zhangye Danxia landform-China
20.Zhangya Danxia Landfrom 2-China